Immerse yourself in Paris’ fascinating artistic and intellectual life with a combination of 3 audio-guided tours. Visit locations with your smartphone in your pocket while following your guide’s voice.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 365 days
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Explore the city with engaging audio commentaries by professional guides
- Wander the steep streets and hidden squares of bohemian Montmartre
- Learn about Montparnasse's artistic and intellectual scene post World War I
- Admire awesome works of art by some of the world's great street artists
- Leave your smartphone in your pocket while the commentaries trigger automatically
- 3 audio-guided walking tours, approximately 1.5 hours each
- Personal expenses
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
- Customers must bring their own headphones
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
This meeting point is for the Montmartre, Secret Side audio-guided tour. Refer to the app for the meeting points of the other two included audio-guided tours.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Charged Smartphone
- Internet access
Know before you go
- This tour is available daily from 9:00 AM to 7:30 PM.
- You will receive an activation code and instructions immediately after booking to enjoy the tour at any time during the available hours.
- You will be required to download an app to conduct the tour.
- After receiving activation code upon booking, tour is non-refundable.