Discover the mysteries behind one of the most curious museums in Paris on a 1.5-hour behind-the-scenes tour of the Grévin Museum. Discover how your favorite celebrities are cast in wax and how they are dressed, made-up, and put on display.
What to Expect
Uncover the secrets of the famous Grévin Wax Museum in Paris on a behind-the-scenes tour of one of the city’s greatest curios.
Explore the museum's most confidential workshops, and feast your eyes on the costumes, hair, and figurines of the greatest stars. Hear fascinating anecdotes and see stunning images as you gaze in awe at the architectural beauty of the hall of columns.
Learn why models of Zlatan, Chantal Thomas and Brad Pitt were picked as displays for the museum. Discover who decides what wax models need to be made, and what is involved in making and dressing them up. Learn how the make-up is applied and the hair styled, and what skills are required to create and restore the delicate figures.
Take a selfie with Lady Gaga or the talented Marc Lavoine!
- Guided tour (in French or English)
- Ticket (exclusively for the guided tour)
- Exclusive access to behind-the-scenes areas of the Grévin Museum
What's Not Included
- Ticket to the Grévin Museum
- Tips and personal expenses
Know Before You Go
• Bookings can be cancelled up to 48 hours prior to the tour without penalty. There is no refund for bookings cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the tour