Discover Paris at your own pace from the River Seine with a 24 hours or 48 hours pass to the Batobus riverboat shuttle service. Board and alight where you want as often as you want, and see sights such as the Eiffel Tower, Musée d'Orsay and Notre-Dame.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 - 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Boats run every 30 minutes on average
- Boats are heated and offer a panoramic view with a terrace
- There are no toilets onboard or at the stations
- Service includes AFNOR certification, a guarantee of quality
- Because of the many steps leading to the quays and/or the boats, only the Eiffel Tower stop is wheelchair accessible
- Be prepared to go through an airport-style security check in order to access the boat. As a result, jackets and coats will be checked on arrival
- It is also no longer possible to bring bulky baggage weighing more than 16 liters in size onto the boat. Rucksacks, suitcases, or large bags are not permitted on the boat (this does not include small backpacks, handbags and computer cases)