Head up to the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower with your direct access ticket and admire many of the top attractions of Paris from up above. Upgrade to gain Summit access (optional) and enjoy a 1-hour Seine River cruise.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Save up to 1 hour
- Host or greeter
Select participants and date
Please meet at the meeting point to exchange your voucher: Paris'trip office located 41 Avenue de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris. Your guide be will be waiting for you there. Do not go directly to the Eiffel Tower. There is no alternate meeting point possible. All participants must be present at departure. Please arrive 15 minutes before you choosen time. Latecomers will not be granted access to the tower and will be considered a no-show and won’t be refunded. Please note that even with direct access, you may have to wait in lines for security and for the elevators. In peak season, depending on the crowd at the Eiffel Tower the entrance can take more timeOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Glass objects
Know before you go
- Even with direct access, you may have to wait in lines for security and for the elevators. In high season, total wait to access the 2nd floor can be up to 25 minutes.
- Summit ticket holders will have to wait in line on the 2nd floor to access the summit's elevators. In high season, this wait can be up to an additional 20 minutes.
- Cruise tickets can be picked up in advance at the office. Tickets are valid for 6 months after Eiffel Tower visit.
- Children under 3 years enter for free with valid ID
- In case of bad weather, maintenance or safety reasons, the Eiffel Tower summit may be closed