Build your own perfect day in Paris with a combined ticket to the Paris Metro, skip-the-line entrance to the Orangerie Museum, and a cruise down the River Seine. See historic attractions, such as the Notre Dame and Pont Neuf, and more.
What to Expect
Get the keys to Paris with a combined museum, Metro ticket and map, along with a flexible cruise down the River Seine, and discover the city at your own pace.
Say goodbye to long lines at the Orangerie Museum, located in the west corner of the Tuileries Gardens next to the Place de la Concorde. Marvel at works of impressionist and post-impressionist art, such as Monet’s water-lily paintings displayed under diffused light.
Then, watch the world go by from the comfort of a pleasure boat, departing from the Eiffel Tower every 30 minutes, 7 days a week. Cruise under historic bridges and past the Gothic gargoyles of the Notre-Dame Cathedral.
Avoid the hassle of dealing with vending machines on the Paris Metro; your package also comes with 3 Metro tickets, valid on any day, and at any time, giving you complete freedom and flexibility to explore at your own pace.
- Skip-the-line ticket to the Orangerie Museum
- River Seine cruise (day or night)
- 3 Paris Metro tickets
- Paris and Metro map
Know Before You Go
• Tickets are valid any day and at any time during working hours
• The river cruise runs 7 days a week, departing from the Eiffel Tower every 30 minutes (map included)
• Please note that the package can only be delivered to accommodations inside Paris
• Cancellations of 3 or more days before the starting time of the tour will get a 100% refund; for cancellations of 1-2 days, a 50% refund applies; tickets cancelled on the same day as starting time will receive a 20% refund