Follow the kings, queens and nobility into the heart of France with this full-day tour of the Loire Valley. With visits to Châteaux Chambord, Chenonceau, and Cheverny, you will be swept off your feet by the finest sights of the French Renaissance.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 12 - 12.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Chinese, French, Italian, Portuguese, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian
- Optional audio guide
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese
Select participants and date
The nearest metro station to the hotel meeting point is the Cour Saint Emilion; you can take the Line 14 and exit at N°1 - 2. Look for a representative holding a Paris City Vision sign outside the hotel in front of the main entrance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Lunch included in winter time (if option chosen)
- On Mondays and Saturdays in summer, you will visit Amboise castle instead of Chambord