Spend 2 days exploring Normandy and Brittany and discover the history and beauty of these places. Travel away from Paris to the coast, stopping in the communes of Rouen, Honfleur, Arromanches, Caen, Saint-Malo, and Mont Saint-Michel.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 3 days in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Optional audio guide
- Pickup optional
- Please share the address where you will be staying (only in Paris zip code 75000).
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the Pullman Tour Eiffel hotel. Look for the staff with a Pariscityvision sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Clients with walking difficulties will not be able to reach the abbey, as the route consists of many steps.
- Comfortable clothes and good shoes recommended.
- Every customer will be offered an informational booklet about the battle of Normandy.