Spend 2 days exploring Normandy and Brittany and discover the history and beauty of these places. Travel away from Paris to the coast, stopping in the communes of Rouen, Honfleur, Arromanches, Caen, Saint-Malo, and Mont Saint-Michel.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- See the landing area on the beach, learn about D-Day, and visit the American cemetery
- Walk through the old town of Rouen and explore the port city of Saint-Malo
- Tour through the coastal regions of Normandy and Brittany
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Mont Saint-Michel
- Spend the night in Caen in a luxurious 3-star hotel
- Enjoy a buffet breakfast at the hotel and lovely evening meals
- Transportation in a luxury air-conditioned coach
- Entrance tickets for the various monument and museum visits
- Accommodation in a 4-star hotel (double room accommodation with bathroom)
- Porterage service on hotel arrival and departure
- Buffet breakfast and evening meals
- Services of a licensed multilingual guide
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must bring their own headphones
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Please meet at the Pyramides Paris Vision Agency at 2 Rue des Pyramides 75001 Paris (Métro line 1, 7 or 14 Stop Tuileries, Pyramides or Palais Royal) 30 minutes before tour departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Clients with walking difficulties will not be able to reach the abbey, as the route consists of many steps.
- Comfortable clothes and good shoes recommended.
- Every customer will be offered an informational booklet about the battle of Normandy.