Explore Paris at your own pace with a 24 or 48 hour ticket. Listen to engaging commentary as you marvel at iconic sights like the Eiffel Tower, Louvre Museum, Notre Dame and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 - 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Arabic, Japanese, Portuguese, Korean
Select participants and date
Take the bus from the stop at the Tour Eiffel Quai Branly, facing Pont d’Iéna, or from any of the stops on the route.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- You can begin your Hop-on Hop-off tour from any of the stops listed above
- Small dogs are allowed but need to remain on the bottom level of the bus
- All buses have a ramp for wheelchair access
- The Classic Route lasts 2 hours and 15 minutes and operates daily every 15-20 minutes, 10:00 AM - 6:30 PM
- English-speaking guide on 30% of the red route tours