Enjoy reserved entry to the Eiffel Tower and see Paris's skyline. Book this small-group experience including a self-guided Eiffel Tower visit and a guided walking tour of the Trocadéro & the Champ de Mars.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 1 - 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
• Meet in front of the main entrance to the Architecture Museum at the Palais de Chaillot • The building is at the junction of the Place du Trocadero and the Avenue du President Wilson, the entrance faces the road • Please exchange your voucher at the meeting point • Arriving by metro: Take lines 9 or 6 and get off at the metro stop Trocadero. Follow the exit number 1 to the Eiffel Tower. As you exit the metro, you will see the Palais • Arriving by taxi: Ask your driver to take you to the Trocadero and then ask to be dropped in front of the entrance of Palais de Chaillot • Arriving by foot: The Palais de Chaillot is the large building on the Place du Trocadero. The Architecture Museum is in the building on the left. The building faces the road and the main entrance is roadsideOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Baby strollers
Know before you go
- Security checks may slow entry
- Vaccination passes must be presented in English or French