Spend the afternoon in Giverny. Visit Normandy and the home of Claude Monet, the landscape that inspired his greatest works.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- Pickup optional
- Hotel pick-up is only available from the following districts: 75001, 75002, 75003, 75004, 75005, 75006, 75007, 75008, 75009, 75014, 75015, 75016 or 75017. No pick-up is offered from the city gates of Paris (except Porte Maillot) or from the following districts: 75010, 75011, 75012, 75013, 75018, 75019 or 75020.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet at 41 Avenue De La Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris. The nearest Metro Stops are Ecole Militaire on line 8, Trocadero on line 6 or 9 or Pont de l'alma on the REC C train.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- No cancellations, modifications or refunds 5 days prior to the scheduled date.