Shared Shuttle Transfer Paraty to Ilha Grande
- Take the worry out of your arrival or departure from the fantastic Ilha Grande
- Avoid the hassle of the public transport with heavy luggage
- Enjoy punctual service without long waits
From Paraty to Ilha Grande, you'll depart at 8:30 AM and arrive in Santa Luzia Pier in Angra dos Reis. Your flex boat ticket to Abraão Village in Ilha Grande is included.
From Ilha Grande to Paraty, departures are available at 10:00 AM from Abraão Village in Ilha Grande to Santa Luzia Pier in Angra dos Reis. Your flex boat ticket to Santa Luzia Pier is included. Your driver will be waiting for you to take you to Paraty.
- Hotel pickup or drop-off in Paraty
- 1-way shared shuttle transfer between Paraty and Santa Luzia pier in Angra dos Reis, or vice-versa, depending on the option chosen
- 1-way flex boat ticket Angra dos Reis to Abraão Village-Ilha Grande, or vice-versa, depending on the option chosen
- Local Portuguese-speaking driver
- Hotel pickup or drop-off in Abraão Village-Ilha Grande
- Food and drinks
- Pregnant women
Prepare for the activity
Meet your driver at Santa Luzia Pier, who will then take you to your hotel in Paraty. You will receive your electronic ticket for the flex boat from Abraão Village-Ilha Grande to Santa Luzia by email from the local operator.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Passport or ID card for children
• This service is not recommended for pregnant women due to seasickness; the transfer between Angra dos Reis and Ilha Grande is made by a flex boat.
• The vehicles will be defined according to the availability of the day, and as such, it is not possible to choose the type of vehicle.
• The flex boat trip takes 40 minutes, and includes an emergency helpline should you have any delays or questions.
• Your flex boat ticket will be sent to you by the local operator in a separate email.