Discover the Gold trail in the Serra da Bocaina Park, the former access route used to link Paraty to Diamantina. Learn about the history back between the 17th and 19th-centuries.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
The meeting point for this tour is at Paraty Tours Agency located at Av. Roberto Silveira, 479, Centro / Paraty-RJ CEP 23.970-000.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Insect repellent
Know before you go
- The bus from Paraty to the beginning of the trail is a regular public bus
- This trail is a medium-level, please wear comfortable shoes and clothes
- Please bring water and snacks to enjoy during the day