Take a day trip from Paraty to enjoy a hike through the stunning surrounding tropical rainforest. Visit the traditional villages of Ranchos and Trindade along the way, and stop to swim and snorkel in the pristine waters of 4 secluded beaches.
What to Expect
Escape the crowds and enjoy a day of hiking and snorkeling in a quiet tropical paradise.
Take a relaxing minibus ride from your hotel in Paraty to the traditional village of Ranchos. Begin a leisurely hike through the spectacular wilderness to the natural swimming pool of Caixa dAço. Enjoy a break to swim and snorkel through its crystal clear waters at leisure and then continue your hike through the stunning rainforest and glades to the traditional fishing village of Trindade.
Visit 3 different beaches around Trinidade, stopping to swim and snorkel in their pristine waters before beginning your journey back to Paraty.
- Round-trip transfer from most Paraty-area hotels
- Visits to 4 different beaches
- Professional tour guide
- Snorkeling equipment (mask and snorkel)
Know Before You Go
• Your exact pick-up location and time will be advised upon the reconfirmation of your tour
• All bookings must be made no later than 48 hours prior to the activity date
• The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation
• Lunch is optional and therefore not included
• Comfortable Hiking shoes are recommended. Also take with you: sunscreen, bathing suit, sandals and water
• Optional return by boat - $4.00 approximately, per person