Get up close with the marine and birdlife that inhabit the waters and rocky shores of Peru during a guided day trip to the Ballestas Islands, stopping to see the Candelabra geoglyph.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Italian
- Pickup included
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. If you want to drive to the local partner's office and park your car, please contact them in advance.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Entrance to Ballestas Islands costs 16 Peruvian Soles and is to be paid locally at the harbor main gate in cash
- If you plan to take the tour after 1:00 PM, it is suggested that you have lunch after the activity