Explore the volcanic island of Bora Bora by 4WD vehicle and get panoramic views of the South Pacific from different lookout points. Enjoy lunch at an iconic restaurant, and then search for stingrays and sharks in the lagoon.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Pickup included
- Hotel pickup is available from addresses on the main island. Drivers will wait no longer than 5 minutes after the scheduled pickup time.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Water shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The local tour operator reserves the right to reverse the order of activities
- The activity provider's partner Bloody Mary’s will be closed from January 06 to 21, 2023. During this Annual closing period of the Bloody Mary's Restaurant, the included lunch takes place at Fare Manuia Restaurant.
- If you are staying on the small islet of Motus you will have to organize the transfer to/from the main island at your own expense
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is only provided to the Eco Shark safari area of hotels located on Motu (small islet)