Explore the Panthéon, the temple dedicated to the memory of the men and women who have marked French history since the time of the French Revolution. Spend a fascinating hour on a self-guided tour and take in views of the city from the upper floors.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Entrance to the Panthéon, Place du Panthéon, 75005 Paris. Please note that this attraction closes at 4:00 PM on 24th December and 31st December.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Foucault's pendulum in the Pantheon will not be visible from 26 January due to restoration
- Entrance is free for those under 18 and EU citizens who are under 26 upon presentation of picture ID at the ticketing station before going to the entrance of the monument
- 45-minute guided tours take place in the afternoon. These tours do not require pre-booking but are subject to availability
- Opening Hours: From April 1st to September 30: 10 am - 6:30 pm; October 1st to March 31: 10am - 6pm
- The last admission to the museum is 45 minutes before closing time
- Closing dates: January 1st, May 1st, June 5 (opening at 12 pm), September 18 (opening at 12 pm) and December 25.
- Free entrance: The first Sunday of January, February, March, November and December and during European Heritage Days (3rd weekend of September each year)