Discover the world-famous Panama Canal and Panama City on this half-day guided tour. See the wonder of the Panama Canal during it's busiest period of the day and walk the narrow and enchanting streets of Panama City's Colonial District "Casco Antiguo".
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- English, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 7 participants
- See the famous Panama Canal - a true masterpiece in engineering
- Wander the streets of "Casco Antiguo" - Panama City's old quarter
- Enjoy spectacular views of the canal and city skyline from the Amador Causeway
- Bilingual driver/guide (English and Spanish)
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You must bring your own headphones
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Know before you go
- Guides available in other languages (German, French, Italian) upon request.
- Please wear comfortable shoes and don't forget to bring your camera, sunprotection and water.