Sail a section of the massive Panama Canal on board a cruise ship. Travel through the Cut on the way to the Pedro Miguel Locks and on to the Pacific Ocean. Admire the extraordinary feat of engineering up close and see the new Centennial Bridge.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pickup from Panama City hotels only.
- Welcoming travelers since 2013
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Please bring comfortable clothes and shoes, a camera, hat, sunscreen, and sunglasses.
- This tour does not operate daily; please check the canal transit schedule to see the availability.
- Due to the low water levels in the Gatun Lake, which provides all the water for canal operations, the Panama Canal has implemented strict water conservation guidelines. These measures restrict transit schedules and may cause changes in tour departure times. Please contact the tour operator the day before your tour to reconfirm check-in and departure times.