Discover the highlights of Panama City on a private tour to take advantage of your flight layover. Explore the Old Town and visit the Panama Canal to admire it during the busiest time of the day.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup optional
- Round-trip transfer from PTY Tocumen International airport in Panama. Possible options: pick up from downtown of Panama City with drop off at the airport, or pick up at airport with drop off in downtown of Panama City.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Round-trip transfer from PTY Tocumen International airport in Panama. Possible options: pick up from downtown of Panama City with drop off at the airport, or pick up at airport with drop off in downtown of Panama City.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- Keep in mind a minimum of 7 hours between flights are needed to be able to take part in the tour. Additionally, travelers coming from Brazil are required to bring their International Vaccination Certificate against yellow fever
- Tickets for the Visitor Center of the Panama Canal have an additional cost of USD $17.22 per adult and USD $7.22 per child to be purchased at the Panama Canal. This stop is optional because there is a free observation area from Pedro Miguel Locks