Discover the indigenous culture of the Embera, having direct contact with all of the inhabitants of the village. You'll also visit the Chagres River in a traditional canoe, with a swimming break at a natural waterfall included.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Your Panama City accommodation.
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility