Discover the world-famous Panama Canal and Panama City on this half-day guided tour. See the wonder of the Panama Canal during it's busiest period of the day and walk the narrow and enchanting streets of Panama City's Colonial District "Casco Antiguo".
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- English, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 7 participants
- See the famous Panama Canal - a true masterpiece in engineering
- Wander the streets of "Casco Antiguo" - Panama City's old quarter
- Enjoy spectacular views of the canal and city skyline from the Amador Causeway
- Bilingual driver/guide (English and Spanish)
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers must bring their own headphones
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Guides available in other languages (German, French, Italian) upon request.
- Please wear comfortable shoes and don't forget to bring your camera, sunprotection and water.