Admire Panama from the water on a sightseeing catamaran cruise to Taboga Island. Admire the city skyline, dive from the boat for a swim, relax on a beach in Taboga, and enjoy snacks and an open bar.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meet at Fuerte Amador Resort and Marina, located at the end of the Amador Causeway. The activity provider is located in the main building of Isla Flamenco, next to the duty-free area. The marina has access to restrooms, coffee shops, restaurants, and free parking. The departure point is next to the Panama Cruise Port, a 5-minute walk. If you have trouble locating the activity provider in the main building, look for the catamaran named the Red Cat.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport, copy accepted
- Passport-sized photo
- Motion sickness prevention
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- This tour takes place rain or shine
- The boat is equipped with a roofed area, toilets, seats, and tables
- Alcohol Consumption: The activity provider reserves the right to restrict alcohol consumption to minors
- The crew has the authority to restrict alcohol consumption to any adult with excessive consumption that may cause bad behavior or put at risk the safety of themselves or others