Get a glimpse into the lives of Embera Indian tribe. Travel in traditional dugout canoes up the Rio Chagres. Swim under a waterfall in the midst of the rainforest. Meet the chief of an Embera Indian Village and enjoy a lunch of fish and plantains.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- You will be picked-up from your Panama City hotel
- Small group
- Limited to 7 participants
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Guides who speak German, French and Italian available upon request
- Wear solid walking shoes and comfortable clothing
- Do not forget to bring your bathing suit, towel, sunscreen, sunglasses, hat and camera
- Tour may be muddy in some parts