Panama City: Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus
- Tour Panama City on a brand new hop-on and hop-off bus
- See the Panama Canal, an 8th wonder of the world
- Visit the fabulous Bio Museum and admire Frank Gehry's architecture
- Shop for amazing bargains at the Albrook Mall
- Jump off to linger at lovely cafés
- Explore the miraculous engineering feat of the Panama Canal
- Discover the colonial city of Casco Antiguo
The tour is designed to ensure that you see all main attractions beginning with the World famous Panama Canal. Learn about the construction of this 8th wonder of the world with a live guide.
The bus also travels to the colonial city of Casco Antiguo, as it is known in Spanish. Declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, it boasts wonderful colonial Spanish and Italian architecture.
Panama also has splendid examples of French architecture, due to the French presence during the last decade of the 19th century when the French attempted to build the canal.
Visit the islands that are connected by a Causeway. From here you will experience great views of the Panama Canal entrance and the Bridge of the Americas, as well as stunning views of the Panama City skyline and skyscrapers.
On the way to the islands, and at the entrance of the Causeway, is the amazing Frank Gehry-designed Bio-Museum. Also known as the "Bridge of Life," it explains how Panama rises from the seas and links North with South America.
As well as taking in Panama´s key places of historical interest, the city has a vibrant outdoor scene with several cafés, which are a delight to hop-off and linger at. You can visit areas where you will find restaurants and bars that cater for all palates, as well as shopping areas like the Albrook Mall, which boasts brands from around the world, sometimes sold at bargain prices.
1. Balboa Boutiques Plaza
2. Parque Urraca
3. Mi Pueblito
4. Albrook Mall
5. Miraflores Locks - Canal
6. Entrada de Amador
8. Punta Culebra
9. Isla Flamenco
10. Isla Perico
11. Sabores Del Chorrillo
12. Casco Antiguo
- Multilingual commentary
- 24 or 48 hour bus pass
- Entrance tickets to attractions
Prepare for the activity
Stop 1 is located at the Balboa Boutiques Plaza. Passengers can join and end the tour at any of the tour stops along the route: 1. Balboa Boutiques Plaza 2. Parque Urraca 3. Mi Pueblito 4. Albrook Mall 5. Miraflores Locks - Canal 6. Entrada de Amador 7. Biomuseum 8. Punta Culebra 9. Isla Flamenco 10. Isla Perico 11. Sabores Del Chorrillo 12. Casco Antiguo 13. MulticentroOpen in Google Maps ⟶
• Tours depart every 90 minutes
• The final tour departs from stop 1 at 5:50 PM
• A full loop of the tour takes roughly 120 minutes (without hopping on or off)
• Bus service suspended for 1 hour over lunch, stopping at Albrook Mall and Isla Flamenco
• With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out