Explore the charming island of Mallorca by scooter and travel the way the locals do. With a choice of scooters, and 5 rental locations across the island, you will soon be on the road, discovering picturesque towns and remote beaches.
What to Expect
The best way to explore the island of Mallorca is the way the locals do: on your very own scooter. Hop on a scooter and make your own way along picturesque roads. With high-quality scooters at 5 separate locations on the island, it's easy to see the best Mallorca has to offer. Scooter rental is ideal for those who want to explore more of the island and its beautiful landscapes and scenery and don’t want the hassle of dealing with taxis or public transport.
You can choose between a variety of scooters, and enjoy the peace of mind of having full insurance. All of the scooters are high-quality vehicles and come with reliable service wherever you are on the island.
Discover a whole new side to Mallorca as you explore the island with ease. Get up into the hills, head for hidden beaches, or just feel the wind in your hair and the sun on your arms as you explore the dusty winding roads through picturesque towns.
- Scooter rental for 1 person
- Helmet and lock
- Road assistance
- Map of the island
What's Not Included
- Second helmet (optional)
- Full Insurance (optional)
- Delivery / Pick-up service (optional with an extra payment of EUR 20)
What to Remember
• Reservation required 24 hours in advance
• Minimum age for 125cc: 21 years of age and car driver's license valid in Spain for a minimum of 3 years. Or you must be at least 18 years of age with a motorcycle license.
• Minimum age for 50cc: 18 years of age with a car driver’s license valid in Spain.
• All drivers must have a passport or identity card and a valid driver's license for spain. If you have not a EU driving license, you will require an international driver's license or an official Spanish translation of your driver's license.
• Minimum of 2 people per group
• EUR 150 deposit required