Discover the top attractions and historic monuments of Palma de Mallorca on a guided bike tour with an experienced local guide. You’ll ride on the city’s bicycle path and take in the stunning sights as you hear about Palma’s history and traditions.
What to Expect
Let a guide show you the best of Palma, leading you to the most interesting places in the city’s old town on a 3-hour cycling tour. In addition to seeing the top attractions, you’ll hear about the city’s history and traditions.
This guided bicycle tour gives you the time explore Palma and learn more about the beautiful Mediterranean island of Mallorca.
See the ancient wall, the cathedral, Almudaina Palace, the Jewish Quarter, Plaza Mayor, La Rambla, City Hall, and the best shopping areas.
The Palma Old Town Bike Tour is a fun way to experience this lovely Mediterranean city. The tour includes bicycle rental, an experienced guide, insurance, and 1 stop on the route.
- Bicycle rental
- Insurance and tax
- 1 break
What's Not Included
- Monument entrance fees
The tour starts at Carrer de la Mar, 10 Palma de Mallorca (near Plaza de la Reina and La Lonja).
What to Remember
Please note the following:
• All riders must be able to ride a bicycle and must respect Spanish traffic regulations
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Comfortable clothing, such as sportswear, is recommended
• Tours require a minimum of 2 participants
• No age restriction
• Tours canceled 48 hours or more before the date of the tour are fully refundable
• It is possible to reschedule your tour to a more convenient date