Palma de Mallorca 3-Hour Private Walking Tour
From $132 Per group up to 8Book now
- Visit the most historically important buildings in Palma
- Learn about the history and culture of Palma de Mallorca from your guide
- Tailor the private tour to your interests
As you stop to admire the city’s monuments, your guide will provide commentary so you have a better understanding of the history of the city.
Take a walk along the narrow streets of the old town to discover its charming squares and patios dating back to the 16th century, and hidden gems such as the Convent of Santa Clara and Arab Baths.
You’ll also visit the 16th-century Jewish Quarter, and learn a bit more about its historic relationship with Mallorca. The final part of the guided walk takes you to see Modernist buildings, as you hear how Art Nouveau came to the island.
The 3-hour private tour is priced for up to 8 persons.
- Experienced, English-speaking guide
- Admission to monuments
The meeting point is the Palma Town Hall, Plaça de Cort, 1, 07001 Palma de Mallorca, Islas Baleares. Pick-ups at other locations can be arranged on request. (Open in Google Maps)
• The tour can begin at your preferred time
• Start out from your preferred location
Product ID: 51234