Snorkel among colorful fish on a 3-hour boat tour of the Bay of Palma de Mallorca. Discover the rich flora and fauna of the Mediterranean in the Balearics. Get an easy introduction to the marine world on an activity suitable for all ages.
What to Expect
Take a fantastic snorkeling tour of the Natural Park of the Bay of Palma, and discover the rich marine life of the Mediterranean Sea.
Following a pick-up from your hotel (available for hotels between Palma and Son Veri Nou), transfer to the port and climb aboard a comfortable and modern boat. Sit back and relax as your captain steers you out to sea. Put on your snorkeling equipment, including the new EasyBreath snorkel mask (available from July).
Swim and snorkel around the reserve’s rich flora and fauna, and see the wildlife that live in the Mediterranean Sea. The easy level snorkel tour is suitable for anyone that can swim and is at least 8 years old.
- Transportation (from hotels in Can Pastilla, Playa de Palma and Arenal)
- Snorkel equipment
What's Not Included
- Transfers from hotels not covered by the pick-up area
- Food and drinks
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Please bring a bath towel and your swim suit
• You must be able to swim to take part in this activity
• Bookings must be made a minimum of 24 hours in advance