Feel the rush of adrenalin as you fly high above the island of Mallorca. On this paragliding activity you’ll experience both thrills and panoramic views during the 20-minute flight. An experienced pilot will accompany you at all times.
What to Expect
Experience the thrills of flying on this 20-minute paragliding activity. To ensure your safety, an expert pilot will accompany you throughout this exciting adventure.
Start from runways in the best and highest peaks of the Tramunta, chosen depending on the wind and weather. Take off from a height of over 1000 meters at the summit of the mountains in the north of the island. Before landing in a village on the coast, enjoy the views and relax as you travel with one of Spain’s best acrobatic pilots!
Try something unique and show it off to your friends after with a video recording of your flight made by paraglider.
Please note that this activity is contingent upon weather conditions and is therefore subject to change.
- Professionally certified pilot
- Paragliding flight
- Civil liability insurance
What's Not Included
- Video of flight (EUR 25.00)
Know Before You Go
• Your must be over 16 years of age to participate
• Sport shoes or boots are the recommended footwear
• Children need parental consent in writing
• Your weight must be under 100 kilograms (220 pounds)
• It is recommended that you not wear jewelry or other valuables that could fall off during this activity. The supplier recommends leaving them at your accommodation or carefully securing them
• Note that this activity depends on weather conditions and is subject to change