Mallorca: Culinary Tour of Palma Old Town
From $90 per personBook now
- Discover the old town of Palma and tour the hotspots of Mallorcan cuisine
- Admire the beautiful historic buildings of diverse architectural styles and hear about the history of Palma
- Visit different tapas bars and sample regional specialties as well as local favorites
Admire the varied architectural styles around the city and wander the many small streets. See the beautiful cathedrals, pass charming squares, and hear interesting and amusing stories. On the tour, stop in to 4 different local restaurants and try characteristic Mallorcan tapas and the prized island wine.
- Insider guide to the old quarter of Palma
- 1 starter and 1 drink
- 1 tapa or main dish with one drink
- 1 tapa or dessert with one drink
- 1 glass of Cava, beer, wine or mineral water
- Additional provisions
Meet at Avinguda d'Antoni Maura 22, on the corner of Carrer de Vallseca, near the Lennox The Pup restaurant. The Avinguda d'Antoni Maura is along the Passeig des Born in the direction of the sea, under the Almudaina Palace, across from the royal gardens (parking area). It is near the stop for the lines 15 and 25 (Placa Reina) and the parking lot at Parc de la Mar.
Product ID: 56004