Discover a fascinating world underground on a 5-hour sea caving adventure tour of Mallorca. Explore the incredible caves of Cova des Coloms, and swim in the majestic beauty of the rock cathedral on a tour suitable for beginners and the family.
What to Expect
Enjoy one of the best adrenaline adventures on the island of Mallorca, and experience the incredible caves of Cova des Coloms on a half-day caving adventure.
Following a pick-up from your hotel, transfer to the start point of your sea caving adventure. Here, you will be provided with all the necessary equipment, including protective helmets and a wet suit. You don't need to have tried sea caving before, and you don't have to go under the water. These vertical cave systems are a great introduction to the underground world of caving, and the conditions make this the perfect adventure for beginners and families.
The island of Mallorca is famous for its magnificent limestone caves. Cova des Coloms is just one of the sea caves where you can swim. Swim in a natural cathedral, and marvel at the vertiginous rocks and stalagmite and stalactite formations.
- Sea caving equipment (helmet, wet suit etc.)
What's Not Included
- Professional sea caving shoes (EUR 5 to be paid on arrival)
- IMPORTANT: PICK-UP FROM/TO THE CRUISE PORT OF PALMA IS NOT POSSIBLE
Know Before You Go
• Children must be more than 12 years old
• Please wear sports shoes and bring water, a snack and any medication
• Please ensure you provide your shoe size, weight and height on booking