Experience the world of the wines from Majorca...perfect for all wine lovers!
What to Expect
Majorca has become an important site for wine production, some of local wines have been recognized with awards both nationally and internationally.
The characteristic of the wines from Mallorca is in the use of original local grapes (such as callet or tinta manto negro) that can be found only on this Spanish island.
One of the guides will lead you in an extraordinary visit to two wineries where he will explain to you the process of wine making.
After each visit, in each winery you will taste 3 glasses of different wines served with a snack. In one of the wineries there will be added a taste of the typical local foods with a delicious lunch from Majorca: trampó, coca mallorquina, sobrassada and much more.
At the end of each visit you will have possibility not only to buy wine at a reduced price, but also to send it to your country at a special price.
- Transfers in the southern area of the island
- Visits to two typical wineries from Majorca
- Expert guide
- 3 glasses of wine from each winery
- Quelys (typical snack from Majorca)
- Discount on wine sales
What's Not Included
- Snack during the transfer
Plaza de España, c/Eusebi Estada, in front of the station of the Soller's train.
Know Before You Go
• The activity is done in Spanish and English
• Children will be served with other drinks instead of wine