Revel in the sea breezes and crystal-clear waters of Cala Vella on a sailing trip from Palma Bay. Head out on a 12-meter yacht to an isolated cove, where you’ll have a chance to swim and so some snorkeling, relax, and enjoy a picnic lunch.
What to Expect
Experience a delightful 5-hour sailing excursion on a 12-meter yacht. You’ll head out from the yachting port of Can Pastilla in the heart of Palma Bay, setting sail for Cala Vella.
Cross the bay en route to this remote and isolated cove that’s only accessible by sea. Anchor in the cove, admire the views, and enjoy the crystal-clear waters.
During your time in the cove you can relax, go for a refreshing swim, or go snorkeling (the equipment will be provided for you). Afterwards you’ll feast on a delicious picnic with seasonal fruit and refreshments. If you wish, you can also bring your own food with you.
Sail back to the Port of Can Pastilla with memories of a special day at sea.
- Sailing excursion
- Snorkeling gear
- Professional guides and crew
- Picnic with fruit
- Transfers from Cala Major to Ciudad Jardin (Bahía de Palma) and from Ciudad Jardin to Cala Blava (Platja de Palma))
What's Not Included
- Transfers from areas other than those mentioned
Know Before You Go
• Be sure to bring a swimsuit and sun cream
• Cameras and snacks are allowed on the tour