Climb aboard a 4WD and discover the ancestral home of the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians. Gaze at stunning rock formations and magnificent fan palms as well as more than 150 species of plants in these lush palm oases.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
You must contact the local partner 48 hours prior to your tour to confirm your departure time and location. At the sightseeing tour loading zone in front of the Welwood Murray Memorial Library, 100 S Palm Canyon Drive, Palm Springs, CA 92262. The loading zone is on E. Tahquitz Canyon Drive right in front of the library. Free parking is available 2 blocks South on W. Baristo Road between Indian Canyon Drive and Palm Canyon Drive. There is also unlimited free street parking 1 block North of E. Tahquitz Canyon Drive on N. Indian Canyon Drive (North of E. Andreas Road).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Face mask or protective covering
- Sun hat
- Closed-toe shoes
- Alcohol and drugs
- Weapons or sharp objects
Know before you go
- You must contact the local partner 48 hours prior to your tour to confirm your departure time and location.
- Children under 18 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- You must provide a car safety seat for children under 8 years old and under 4' 9"
- There is a minimum number of 4 people required for the tour to operate
- It is recommended to consult with your doctor before booking a 4WD tour if you have neck or back problems, serious injuries, or are pregnant