Ride from the desert floor to the pristine wilderness of the Mt. San Jacinto State Park on the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway. Enjoy great views on your way up to restaurants, a natural exhibit area, and more.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The Palm Springs Aerial Tramway is located at 1 Tram Way, Palm Springs, CA 92262 (3.5 miles/5.6 kilometers off of Highway 111 at the end of Tram Way).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Temperatures at the Mountain Station are generally 30 degrees F cooler than the desert floor. It is a good idea to bring along a sweater in the summer and jacket in the winter.
- Present your voucher at the ticketing booth to receive your timed tram ticket.
- The Valley Station, Mountain Station, and tram cars are handicap accessible.
- Sorry, pets are not allowed.