Piazza Armerina is a small town 2 hours by road from Palermo. The town is famous chiefly for its Roman mosaics in the Villa Romana del Casale, about 3 kilometers (2 miles) to the southwest, and has a range of significant architecture.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Spanish, English, Italian
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- At the time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately