Enjoy a delightful walk around the streets of Palermo’s old town, admiring its landmarks, and visiting a variety of markets. Stop to taste a selection of street foods as you learn about local gastronomy.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Dietary restrictions can be accommodated. Please note any dietary restrictions in the checkout page when booking this tour
- A minimum of 2 adults are required for each free child
- For cruise passengers, there is a pickup at 10 AM inside the port, just outside the cruise terminal. Please send a message to the tour guide to request the pickup. If your cruise ship arrives later, an alternative pickup time can be organized
- A dress code is required to visit the cathedral
- Men cannot wear shorts, and tank tops
- Bermudas and T-shirts are allowed
- Women cannot wear shorts, miniskirts, and tops
- Bermuda shorts and T-shirts are allowed
- At the entrance of the cathedral, you can buy a light jacket (1€) to cover your shoulders and legs