Experience learning to ride a stand-up paddle board (SUP) in the beautiful waters of Mondello Bay. Stand-up paddle boards (SUP) offer a fun, relaxing way to play on the water. In this lesson, you will be introduced to Stand-up Paddle (SUP) fundamentals.
What to Expect
Stand-Up Paddle Boarding SUP is the new sport to enjoy in sea and nature. It is one of the fastest growing sports in the world. SUP is a cross between a kayak and a surfboard and you paddle standing on the board. It is stable and easy to learn and anyone can do this sport.
The beginner lesson covers the basic paddle boarding skills needed for board handling, water entry, standing up, paddling and turning.
This is a 45 minutes SUP lesson for beginner or advanced levels under the safe supervision of your instructor with the latest safety equipment, SUP board, and paddle.
- Membership card
- Professional instructor
- Equipment (SUP with paddle and foot leash)
- Life-jackets for every size
What's Not Included
- Pick-up and drop-off service
- Tessera FIV
Viale Regina Elena 89/a Mondello Palermo
Know Before You Go
• Please bring a change of clothes, a towel, sunscreen, sunglasses, hat and water
• Lessons run 6 days a week from Tuesday to Sunday 9am-5pm
• In the summer lessons run 7 days a week 9am-6pm
• Courses will be based on weather, tide, and location requests and safety