Eat authentic street food and enjoy downtown Palermo on this nighttime walking food tour. Learn about Sicilian culture with a local guide and enjoy a glass of beer or wine as you snack on street food.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Please meet your guide at the main gate of Teatro Massimo Opera House in Piazza Verdi. Please stand at the gate between the two bronze lions. Your guide will be holding a red umbrella and a red bag with Streaty logo printed on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- If there are any vegetarians or pescatarians, please inform us prior to the tour.
- This tour is not recommended to picky eaters or travelers on a low carb diet.
- Bottled water can be purchased at any shop along the route; it is recommended to bring your own bottle to try to reduce plastic waste
- Seats are not guaranteed in any of the food stops. This is a street food experience. There are no restaurants involved. Only, food stalls, delis, fast foods and bakeries.