A real cooking class on Sicilian Typical cuisine, a premiere cuisine in Italy. You will meet the chef in the morning and you will go together to the old market Capo to buy the fresh food you will use to cook the dishes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, French
Select participants and date
Meet by Porta Carini, the entrance to the Capo Market.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please note, this tour is both gastronomically and culturally themed. It is a food and wine experience with authentic and traditional Sicilian cuisine. During the way back from the market to the house, you will also take in a beautiful view of ancient and Baroque Palermo
- Vegetarian and gluten-free menus are also available
- On request it is possible to take a private cooking class for smaller groups, with different starting times