From market to kitchen, take the opportunity to join your hosts and prepare a typical Sicilian menu. During the class you will also discover the secret recipes to prepare the best Limoncello you have ever tasted, before you sit down to sample your labor.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Spanish, French, English, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
10:00AM: At Piazza Verdi at the steps of the theater 4:00PM: At piazza San Domenico at the entry of the store "La Rinascente"Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- If you have any allergies or would prefer a vegetarian menu, please advise your guides in advance
- It is recommended to have a light breakfast on the morning of your activity