Discover the gruesome burial chambers of the Capuchin Catacombs of Palermo, filled with the mummified bodies of friars and local luminaries on a private tour. Continue to the exquisite 12th-century Norman cathedral of Monreale.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Host or greeter
- English, Italian, French, Spanish, Russian, German
- Private group
Select participants and date
Piazza Verdi at the stairs of the Theatre MassimoOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- This is a private tour
- A different schedule is possible on request