Explore the markets in Palermo's City Centre with a local food expert. Learn about locals' daily life, and traditional recipes, and taste a range of favorite local foods and seasonal desserts.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the main gate of Teatro Massimo opera house. Please stand at the main gate between the two bronze lions. Your guide will be holding a red umbrella and a red bag with the Streaty logo printed on.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- If there are any vegetarians or pescatarians, please inform the activity provider
- Traditional street food is mainly fried or baked, fat, fried and full of carbs. One of the tastings also contains entrails
- This tour is not suitable for vegans, people allergic to gluten, people on a low-carb diet
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible or suited for those with walking difficulties. There are few opportunities to sit down during the tour
- The amount of food offered substitutes a full meal