Let Palermo charm you with its scintillating mix of cultures and the history behind it, preserved in buildings, monuments and distinctive neighborhoods. Our Segway tour shows you so much while bringing you closer than you could get on larger bus tours.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Please meet at the exact location shown on the map. Your guide will be at the meeting point with the Segways. Your guide will be waiting in front of the Ibis Hotel. GPS coordinates 38°07'42.1"N 13°21'41.6"E.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- It is not necessary to have a driver’s license for this activity
- Segways are appropriate for virtually anyone, however riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance
- This activity is not recommended for pregnant women
- This tour operates in all weather conditions
- A minimum number of participants are required in order for this tour to run
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation, if there are not enough participants to meet the requirements; in this event, you will be offered an alternative tour or a full refund