Visit the Civic Museum of Siena, located inside the Palazzo Pubblico. Admire impressive and precious frescoes that decorate the various halls and enjoy a gorgeous view of the Sienese countryside from the Loggia dei Nove.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Please enter inside the "Cortile del Podestà" to find the ticket office and exchange your voucher. Please arrive at the ticket office 10 minutes before your booking time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Flash photography
Know before you go
- The museum is wheelchair accessible
- The elevator's dimensions are 69 centimeters wide (door) and 83 centimeters deep
- Access to the museum may be suspended in case of extraordinary events
- You must exchange your voucher at the ticket office to enter the museum
- Opening hours are subject to change
- Please note that an entry ticket to Torre del Mangia is not included, but tickets can be purchased directly at the ticket office