Embark on a journey through ancient Rome on this tour specially designed for children and enjoy a fun day of sightseeing for all the family.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, French, German, English, Italian
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the news stand in front of the Colosseum Metro Station exit on the ground level. There is only one exit and it is located just in front of the monument. Your tour guide will be holding a sign with your name.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags