Palace of Versailles: 2-Hour Murders and Mysteries Tour
From $94 per personBook now
- Discover the mysteries at the Court of Versailles
- Skip the line to the Palace of Versailles and Gardens
- Enjoy an exclusive visit to one of the most famous Palaces in the world
If the magnificent thick walls of the palace could speak, they would tell of many a dark and daring tale; whispers of murder most foul, of poisoned wine chalices, of scandals and intrigue. Here the noble class were housed, the highest officials in France, and of course the King and his royal household lived within it's rich golden splendor.
Your charming guide will invite you into the heart of the royal court and let you relive the lives of those who were always careful to watch their backs and avoid making enemies. You'll hear the tale of the Great Poisoning, the Necklace Affair and plenty of other hair-raising stories. You'll discover which part of the palace was built over a cemetery and where the ghost of Marie-Antoinette is said to walk at night.
After your visit, your guide will leave you and you are free to wander in the gardens, enjoy the Fountain show or the Musical garden show when they are running. You can take your time and head back to Paris at your convenience using the return train ticket provided.
- Admission to the Palace of Versailles
- 2-Hour guided visit in the Palace of Versailles
- RER round-trip train tickets
- Fountain Show and Musical Gardens tickets (possible to buy on the spot for an extra EUR 9 per person for the Fountain Show and EUR 8 per person for the Musical Gardens on certain days)
Place St Michel, in front of the café "Le Départ", 1 Place Saint-Michel, 75005 Paris. The nearest metro/RER station is Saint-Michel, exit Quai Saint Michel (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 57216