Investigate the history, ideology, and architecture of this former Polish communist state as you find out about the events that shaped modern Poland and Europe.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your hotel in Warsaw within a 3 kilometres radius from the city centre.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Transfer to and from your hotel is included in the total tour duration.
- Cars are used mainly for transfers between walking tour locations
- Tours in retro minibusses are only available for persons taller than 150 cm (4.9 ft)
- Those under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Retro minibusses are not equipped with air conditioning, however, they have efficient heating for wintertime
- Some of the minibusses are not equipped with seatbelts (which is legal in classic vintage cars)
- Please wear comfortable clothing and footwear as the tour includes a few short walks