Discover the famous Blue Cave, incredible beaches, and more on this private boat tour of the Pakleni Islands. Swim, snorkel, or just relax and enjoy the natural beauty of the Adriatic Sea.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
- We meet outside of the Hvarboats office wooden stand, next to Il Porto restaurant - We can arrange pick up in the main port of Hvar upon request - If you're coming with a car turn right before the gas station and go around the football field until you come to a Tommy supermarket in front of which you can park your car for free - Use google maps or another app to plan your journeyOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- -The cave entrance tickets are not included in the price. Please bring cash money for the payment:
- -Blue Cave entrance ticket:
- The Season entrance price is 70 kn/person in May, June, and September; 100 kn/person in July & August
- -Green Cave entrance ticket:
- The season entrance price is 50 kn/person in May, June, and September; 70 kn/person in July & August
- -Please let us know if you have any medical issues (e.g., back surgery), are pregnant, or would want to bring your child to the tour. We will advise whether or not you should go based on your pregnancy stage, child's age, and weather conditions.
- -Tour is subject to weather conditions. In case of bad weather conditions and strong south wind, we keep the right to cancel the tour or change the route. Our guests will be given the option of an alternative date (depending on availability) or a refund.